User Stats

Votes
Isaac Delgado
Votes |
BiggerPockets lead generation system for real estate agents

Isaac Delgado
Posted Oct 29 2022, 11:07

Hi everyone ! 
Has anyone every used the BiggerPockets lead generation system? Is it worth the hefty price? What was your experience with it? 

User Stats

Votes
Nicholas Coulter
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southern California
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southern California
Replied Oct 31 2022, 16:21

@Isaac Delgado I am currently using it! Let me know and we can connect about it!

User Stats

Votes
Robert Reynolds
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Nov 2 2022, 15:42

I use it through my team. It's awesome being connected with other investors. You sometimes do get the occasional lead that wants to wholesale, but in general I've loved connecting with all the BP Members that reach out. 

The David Greene Team Logo
PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Ashton Hines
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Carrollton, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Carrollton, TX
Replied Nov 3 2022, 04:16

I'm in my first round of leads and so far I have been impressed by the volume of leads coming through. I know a lot of the success will be dependent on my follow up and to be honest it may be a few years for several that reach out. But the way I see it is if I can get one close out of the batch then I'm at least paying for the program and I can keep building potential buyers list indefinitely.

User Stats

Votes
Adam Macias
Pro Member
  • Agent Sales Representative at BiggerPockets
  • Fort Collins, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Agent Sales Representative at BiggerPockets
  • Fort Collins, CO
Replied Nov 3 2022, 16:12
Quote from @Robert Reynolds:

I use it through my team. It's awesome being connected with other investors. You sometimes do get the occasional lead that wants to wholesale, but in general I've loved connecting with all the BP Members that reach out. 

We credit wholesale leads back to the agent! 

User Stats

Votes
Peter Tverdov
  • Real Estate Broker
  • New Brunswick, NJ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • New Brunswick, NJ
Replied Nov 13 2022, 16:38

I'm cancelling it. Gave it 10 months. Way too many tire kickers as leads. Ironically the serious ones find me through posting on here not through the lead sources. 

User Stats

Votes
Christian Ehlers
  • Real Estate Agent
  • NH & MA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • NH & MA
Replied Nov 15 2022, 14:17

I'm mid way through my first round of 25 leads as well and have had pretty good results so far, I started in July of this year. So far I've put two under contract pretty quickly, and have 3 buyers that have agreed to work with me but we just haven't found something yet. There are some lower quality/lower intent leads as well (not ready to buy for a long time, not qualified to, or just looking for advice without getting you paid ever) but in my experience that can happen no matter the lead source.

The leads I have worked with have been at least generally knowledgeable about buying/selling real estate, and have been thankful for my advice/input which in many cases is hard to come by in this industry LOL. Overall I would continue paying for it in my market, and hope to gain more organic traffic as well. Definitely worth the ROI in my experience specifically, not sure what prices and commissions would be for you in your area.

Christian Ehlers Realtor Logo

User Stats

Votes
Bill Schrimpf
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Reno, NV
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Reno, NV
Replied Nov 20 2022, 21:15

@Isaac Delgado - I have some real concerns about the program, but ultimately, I decided to give it a try.  I signed up last week.  Have you taken the plunge?

I was clear about my concerns, and you can read them there here but, as a long-time BP fan and member, I decided to give it a try, and the sales team stepped up!