Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes

AGENTS! How are you PROSPECTING in this Current Market?

Posted Nov 11 2022, 10:17

Looking to get an idea of what other agents are doing to thrive in this current market to get leads/prospect. 

User Stats

Votes
Amy Raye Rogers
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Minot, ND
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Minot, ND
Replied Nov 11 2022, 10:21

This year Zillow, sphere, & referral were big drivers of my business.  My GCI will be over 12 Million in a 50k rural market.  Next year, we are going to ramp up the direct mail.  We are looking closely at Invelo.  I like the investor focused CRMs more than those that are tailored to agents.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 11 2022, 11:13

Thank you for your input! I’ve never tried direct mailing, any recommendations on that and how to be successful with it 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Peter Mckernan
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Irvine, CA
Votes |
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Irvine, CA
Replied Nov 11 2022, 11:23
Quote from @Carlos Morales-Benitez:

Looking to get an idea of what other agents are doing to thrive in this current market to get leads/prospect. 

The current marketing we do: mail to expired and canceled, lender relationship, SOI, events in local community, and investor relations. 

• Real Estate Agent Ca (#01968986)

The McKernan Group Logo

User Stats

Votes
Michael Warthen
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Nov 12 2022, 04:29

Hi Carlos, I am a newer agent and have been utilizing my sphere of influence, I have tried door knocking, and walking around my current neighborhood handing out my card and just being friendly to people. I also have worked in a niche market where it can be tough to get approved for certain loans. As someone who has purchased a home, I like to be a resource for others in that niche.

For direct mail, it was suggested to me to go door knock the area first as an intro, then do a mailer, then go back and hit some more doors, if you can get numbers or any other contact info, start utilizing more methods of communication to stay in touch and build a relationship.

I was also told to wear my brokerage shirt, go to the grocery store, and ask people if they need help taking out their groceries, definitely a unique way to meet people.

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Nov 12 2022, 07:53

Am focusing on investors, they are the ones taking most the market share