Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Tony Clark
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Votes |
Want To Receive Leads From Biggerpockets In Charlotte?

Tony Clark
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Posted Nov 17 2022, 08:34

My name is Tony, and I work with the Biggerpockets Featured Agent Program!

We’re looking for a few real estate agents in Charlotte to fill a couple openings, so if you’re an agent I’d love to talk with you to see if you’d be a fit to start working with the investor leads generated by Biggerpockets.

I was an agent in the program in Nashville for a little over a year, received over 350 leads which resulted in over $200k in commissions. I joined the featured agent sales team because I truly believe in the program and think that you can benefit from it too!

If you’re interested in learning more about becoming a featured agent or know someone who’s interested, just send me a message and we can start a conversation to see if it would be a fit for you.

Keep crushing it!

User Stats

Votes
Jon Puente
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Nov 17 2022, 09:36

Hey Tony, 

I love this for Agents in Charlotte!  I am a local mortgage broker here and wanted to see if I could partner with this as well or if there was a way I could contribute?

Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Tony Clark
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Replied Nov 21 2022, 07:35

Hey @Jon Puente great question! We don't have an option for featured mortgage brokers at the moment, but will hopefully have options here in the future for you. I'll message you to give you a couple ideas in the meantime though!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Heather Vaartjes
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Dec 27 2022, 17:05

My husband and I would be interested in learning more! I prefer text communication for the next week.

Thanks so much,

Heather Vaartjes