Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Tony Clark
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Votes |
Want To Receive Leads From Biggerpockets In Tampa?

Tony Clark
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Posted Dec 13 2022, 08:27

My name is Tony, and I work with the Biggerpockets Featured Agent Program!

We’re looking for a few real estate agents in Tampa to fill a couple openings, so if you’re an agent I’d love to talk with you to see if you’d be a fit to start working with the investor leads generated by Biggerpockets.

I was an agent in the program in Nashville for a little over a year, received over 350 leads which resulted in over $200k in commissions. I joined the featured agent sales team because I truly believe in the program and think that you can benefit from it too!

If you’re interested in learning more about becoming a featured agent or know someone who’s interested, just send me a message and we can start a conversation to see if it would be a fit for you.

Keep crushing it!

User Stats

Votes
Khaled Morad
  • Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Dec 13 2022, 19:52
Quote from @Tony Clark:

My name is Tony, and I work with the Biggerpockets Featured Agent Program!

We’re looking for a few real estate agents in Tampa to fill a couple openings, so if you’re an agent I’d love to talk with you to see if you’d be a fit to start working with the investor leads generated by Biggerpockets.

I was an agent in the program in Nashville for a little over a year, received over 350 leads which resulted in over $200k in commissions. I joined the featured agent sales team because I truly believe in the program and think that you can benefit from it too!

If you’re interested in learning more about becoming a featured agent or know someone who’s interested, just send me a message and we can start a conversation to see if it would be a fit for you.

Keep crushing it!

How about lenders?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 16 2022, 11:43

Hi Tony! I have a real estate degree from UCF and have been specializing in investment sales for the last several years. I work with a lot of STR investors and commercial investors. I would absolutely love the opportunity to connect with you and potentially have access to a network of investors.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Sarah Roberts
  • Realtor
  • Ocala, Fl
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Ocala, Fl
Replied Jan 23 2023, 17:05

Hello! Message sent!