• Freehold, NJ
Votes |
Looking to Meet/Network with Brokers

Dominic Pizzi
  • Lender
  • Freehold, NJ
Posted Dec 15 2022, 07:56

Hey all!

Sending out some feelers to see if there are any brokers in the New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Delaware areas that would love to connect. I feel our businesses will mutually benefit the both of us! Also, if there are local real estate meet up events in New Jersey that I can visit please put them in the comments below! Would love to meet new brokers, investors, and people just with a knack/interest in real estate as a whole!

Any and all brokers with clients interested in investment real estate please connect with me or send me a direct message so we can chat!

User Stats

Votes
Mohammed Rahman
  • Real Estate Broker
  • New York, NY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • New York, NY
Replied Dec 15 2022, 08:58

Hey @Dominic Pizzi - you need to attend one of @Shawn Mcenteer's monthly meetups! 

I'll be starting my own NYC meetups in Jan 2023 and can send you a nudge once it materializes (end of month).

User Stats

Votes
Marian Huish
  • Real Estate Broker
  • DC MD, VA & NV
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • DC MD, VA & NV
Replied Dec 16 2022, 10:38

I've got some new agents coming aboard in New Your @Mohammed Rahman, I'd love to connect them with you for your meet-ups!  Pls. PM details if/when you have them-  thanks.

• Real Estate Agent DC (#AB98363971), MD (#580520), VA (#0225072524), and Nevada (#BS.01458761.MGR)

eXp Realty Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes