Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Michael Furey
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Savannah
Votes |
Anyone an agent with Premier Agent Network?

Michael Furey
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Savannah
Posted Jan 31 2023, 04:29

I’m getting my license to flip houses and was looking at brokerages and found Premier Agent Network. Seems like the best way to keep most of my money. Is anyone with them?  Is it good?

User Stats

Votes
Shawn Mcenteer
  • Realtor
  • Boonton Township, NJ
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Boonton Township, NJ
Replied Jan 31 2023, 05:26

I am not familiar with premier agent.  I heavily attract a lot of agents to EXP so I tend to stay on top of what's happening amongst other brokerages if you are looking at the numbers around EXP for flipping homes depending on how many flips you do per year it may look more attractive at other brokerages short term (depends on the amount of flips, price point, etc).  If you look at the numbers long term at EXP (2 years or more) I can show you math equation that hands down other brokerages cannot compete against. What's most important to you @Michael Furey for making a decision like this?  

User Stats

Votes
Russell Brazil
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Washington, D.C.
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Washington, D.C.
ModeratorReplied Jan 31 2023, 05:46

Keep in mind that if you are getting a license for your own deals, e&o insurance typically will not cover your own deals. Additionally if 25% or more of your transactions are your own deals, most e&o companies wont insure you at all.

District Invest Group Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Michael Furey
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Savannah
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Savannah
Replied Jan 31 2023, 06:39

@Russell Brazil their plan has the E & O insurance for $100. It has a limit of $1M. Anything over is an extra $20 per $100k. It’s a $495 flat fee plus $100 for e o insurance. Another plan is a 90/10 split with a few other differences. 

User Stats

Votes
Russell Brazil
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Washington, D.C.
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Washington, D.C.
ModeratorReplied Jan 31 2023, 06:58
Quote from @Michael Furey:

@Russell Brazil their plan has the E & O insurance for $100. It has a limit of $1M. Anything over is an extra $20 per $100k. It’s a $495 flat fee plus $100 for e o insurance. Another plan is a 90/10 split with a few other differences. 

ASk them if that E&O covers you when you are the principal in the transaction. I can almost guarantee it doesnt.

District Invest Group Logo

User Stats

Votes
Michael Furey
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Savannah
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Savannah
Replied Jan 31 2023, 07:14

@Russell Brazil I own the properties under an LLC, but there is a commercial EO fee for commercial, income properties, or business opportunities for $350.

User Stats

Votes
Jason Bott
Pro Member
#2 Insurance Contributor
  • Insurance Agent
  • Nationwide
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 Insurance Contributor
  • Insurance Agent
  • Nationwide
Replied Jan 31 2023, 13:59
Quote from @Michael Furey:

@Russell Brazil I own the properties under an LLC, but there is a commercial EO fee for commercial, income properties, or business opportunities for $350.

Michael, the E&O will most likely exclude coverage for any deal you are an owner of. If you own the LLC, then it's your deal and no coverage would extend to that transaction. You will want them to send you a copy of the policy and have your insurance agent review.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 9 2024, 09:30

I can confirm with Premier Agent Network that you can definitely do your own transactions. E&O fee is higher if you're on the deed, but they welcome all transactions. I can answer any questions about PAN. They don't do the downline gimmick that you see at EXP, so you don't get bugged about recruiting. They welcome agents who want to do their own thing for a low transaction fee.