Best Online Real Estate Exam Prep!?!?!?

2 Replies

Hi All - I am a licensed attorney and live in Missouri. The only requirement I have is to pass the test (the attorney status rids the requirement for hours, online course, etc). I am curious what would be the most cost-efficient way to get the license. I am looking for something online that will provide me strictly with what I need to know for the test in the shortest amount of time and with the least amount of money. I have a good foundation in real estate law and terminology. 

Thanks!

Hi Bill, perhaps try Real Estate Express; I don't know if they have anything for exam prep alone as they are more of a one-stop shop I believe, but maybe there'll be something there for you. They seem to have good reviews, as well. I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but hopefully it helps some. Good luck!

Thanks, Chad. And I technically would satisfy the broker "2 years experience" just by holding attorney status. I am looking at this mainly from the standpoint of investing - so I have a lot of the benefits that agents have, can look at properties I like quickly, but also use myself as an agent so I can obtain the 3% commission myself when I buy property. And when I sell property - keeping that commission. I might loop in my family as well and perform their deals but that is it - this would not be a full-time job or anything. Is there anyone who would recommend getting just real estate license over the broker license when I do not have to meet any additional requirements?