Real Estate Agent
Account Closed
  • Tucson, AZ
Votes |
during an interview

Account Closed
  • Tucson, AZ
Posted Sep 6 2008, 14:57

You're coming to my house to be interviewed for the position of seller of my house and agent to buy investment property.
What makes you different from others?

ONE agent of the several I've interviewed offered to take me on a tour of houses that mine is competing with, to see why the range of prices, and what mine will have to stand above in some way. Not one other even suggested such a thing.

ONE agent ( a top seller for several years) sent me a pdf file of what the co offers and what she does. I've read it and will read it again, to take notes, to ask questions. She will bring me a print out when we get together. I'm guessing she has included everything of relevance.

None of the others have.

Some have mentioned some things, others "dance around" those activities, "mentioning" them as if they're a big secret, which they would be but someone else has already told me of them and how they work. (Knowledge is power, and they don't want mt to know what I'm paying for, I guess)

What do you do--or not--that sets you apart and makes you more valuable to me as both a seller and a buyer?
ofgift

Loading replies...