• Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Conroe, TX
Votes |
Help!!! Me Understand

Dick Green
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Conroe, TX
Posted Nov 22 2008, 12:24

Any attorneys in here? I'm having a hard time understanding this one.

Why did they Lose this Case?
http://tinyurl.com/554t88

Especially after signing the following disclaimer.

The Buyer is advised to verify all information important to him/her and to ask the appropriate questions of the appropriate authorities himself/herself or through an attorney with respect to important issues such as . . . size of structure . . . . Any statements with respect to problems or with respect to the availability or existence of any of these items which were made by the REALTOR and his/her associates were made based on information given to the REALTOR by the Seller/Owner and/or government agencies, and/or others, and there is no intention that the Buyer rely on the statements of the REALTOR and his/her associates, and the Buyer is urged to confirm any such statements on his/her own.

Having read the foregoing disclaimer, I/we, the prospective Buyer(s), by my/our signature(s) below, state that I/we have not relied upon any statement given to me/us by the REALTOR and/or his/her associates with regard to the property, and my/our decision to make an offer on the property and to subsequently purchase the property is based on my/our independent decision with or without legal counsel.

Loading replies...