Real Estate agents in Texas

9 Replies

I am looking for real estate agents in Texas to help me find some multi-family homes.  I think I am finally ready to pull the trigger on some multi family homes.  If you are able to help out please send me a private message.

Thank you.

@David Storman Texas is a big state.  You may want to narrow it down some.  You can check with @Dean Chan who works the South Texas area and Houston.

Originally posted by @Ray A. :

Where in Texas are you looking for @David Storman?

Ray, I am looking in the Houston or Dallas area, however depending on the property I may expand that geographic area.

my realtor  lisapol328    aol  com

@David Storman

Hi David, I work in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.  My office is east Dallas we come across multi families quite frequently.  

@David Storman

Congrats on wanting to pull the trigger on the multi-family!  I am Investor friendly with multi-fam experience.  I'm located in North Dallas. Office is Firewheel/Garland. I'd love to help you and show you some great opportunities. Let me know if we may be a match.

@David Storman , I work the Houston market. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here