Votes
Dona Lontok
  • Frisco, TX
Votes |
Looking for broker sponsorship near Frisco TX

Dona Lontok
  • Frisco, TX
Posted Apr 24 2016, 19:23

Hello, I just got my sales agent license. I'm looking for a broker sponsor. I'm doing this for my own investments only, so I don't need any formal training, office space, generate leads etc. Preferably an annual fee and per transaction cost. I've emailed a couple of prospects but did not get a response back. Let me know if you know one that is investor friendly. Thanks!

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Princeton, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Princeton, TX
Replied Apr 24 2016, 19:46

@Dona Lontok   You might like Ultima Real Estate.  Their fee structure might work well for you.

User Stats

Votes
Dona Lontok
  • Frisco, TX
Votes |
  • Frisco, TX
Replied Apr 25 2016, 05:32

Thanks Michael Biggs I'll check them out.

Steadily logo
Steadily
|
Sponsored
America’s best-rated landlord insurance nationwide Quotes online in minutes. Single-family, fix n’ flips, short-term rentals, and more. Great prices.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Soignier#5 Coronavirus Conversation Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • North Richland Hills, TX
Votes |
Chris Soignier#5 Coronavirus Conversation Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • North Richland Hills, TX
Replied Apr 25 2016, 08:04

PM sent...

• Real Estate Agent TX (#663230)

eXp Realty, LLC Logo

User Stats

Votes
Dona Lontok
  • Frisco, TX
Votes |
  • Frisco, TX
Replied May 7 2016, 13:33

Please send me more suggestions. I'm still looking as the one I've contacted are not members of the realtor board that I'd like to join. I prefer to be member of MetroTex because I heard that it's the largest in my area. Appreciate it.

User Stats

Votes
Derrick Houston
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Dallas, TX
Replied May 8 2016, 09:58

Dona Alvarez I researched discount brokerage a few months ago before switching. Here are a few I found:
- Texas Broker Sponsor
- Broker Broke Up
- Ambiance Realty
- NB Elite Realty

Hopefully that helps!

User Stats

Votes
Eli Mint
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Houston, TX
Replied May 8 2016, 10:42

I settled on TX broker sponsor for their low fees compared to local brokers in Houston. They are out of San Antonio but offer a no frills flat fee service ( I expect little support for the price). My advice is to ask to review their detailed fee structure/policy before making your decision, for example if they have to review your deal more than twice, they charge additional fees. Determine your basic needs then take the time to research each broker fees and services to find a good fit. 

User Stats

Votes
Jonatan Barbera
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied May 8 2016, 19:36

@Dona LontokCheck out Step Stone Realty they're the only investor centered realty I know of. Tell them I sent you

User Stats

Votes
Dona Lontok
  • Frisco, TX
Votes |
  • Frisco, TX
Replied May 12 2016, 18:00

Thanks @Derrick Houston @Eli Mint @Jonatan Barbera ! I've sent out email and called Texas Broker Sponsor a few weeks ago, but I didn't get any response. Will check out the rest, I appreciate it!

User Stats

Votes
Faye Taylor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Jun 16 2016, 16:00

I am also a StepStone agent. The sponsoring broker and her husband invest so are investor friendly and get it. They have a lot of networking opportunities and are based out of Austin so have MLS access to San Antonio, Austin, San Marcos and I think some more MLSs. Have been with Keller Williams and Re/Max so their fee structure is MUCH better. And they are responsive.

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Francis
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Kyle, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Kyle, TX
Replied Jun 28 2016, 15:41

Hi Dona,  My name is Dan Francis... I'm the husband-investor and owner of StepStone Realty that Faye mentioned.  Thanks to Faye and Jonatan for the shout out!

Like they said, we're not just investor-friendly.  We are more creative-investor centered and recently, have been growing quite a bit in your neck of the woods (and definitely on MetroTex).  Everything we do is geared to taking creative real estate investing up a notch and into the mainstream.  We are building a community where all of our agents (we've gone from 4 to 87 in 18 months) are first and foremost creative real estate investors.  That means we can help each other, trade deals honestly and fairly and together we can take creative real estate investing up a notch into a more legitimate, mainstream and extremely ethical business.

I would love to chat with you more about it and learn more what you goals are.  please feel free to reach out to me... my direct cell is 5-one-2 7-three-1 four-541 or you can pm/email me through here as well.

Not only are we the place for investors to hang their license, we can help you be a better investor!

Hope to hear from you soon!

User Stats

Votes
Kavi Mainali
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Frisco, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Frisco, TX
Replied Jul 14 2016, 10:01

I am also looking for sponsorship in Denton area. I am looking for an investor oriented broker to sponsor me preferably with monthly flat fee. thank you for your help.

Kavi

User Stats

Votes
Kelly Courtney
  • Real Estate
  • Oak Point, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate
  • Oak Point, TX
Replied Jul 14 2016, 10:08

Kavi,   I'm an agent in Denton and could give you information on my broker if your looking for a good one.  They have people from all different angles that help when needed.   

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Salomon Gamero
  • Investor
  • Dallas , TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Dallas , TX
Replied Jul 14 2016, 14:08

Kelly, I'm also an agent in Denton. Who is your broker?

My broker is sales oriented, which translates into high monthly fee.

User Stats

Votes
Kelly Courtney
  • Real Estate
  • Oak Point, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate
  • Oak Point, TX
Replied Jul 15 2016, 09:37

I am with Fathom Realty.  It works great for the way I'm doing things because they don't charge as much as the "name brands"  If you'd like more information on them let me know I'd be happy to share.

User Stats

Votes
Dean Muriby
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Richardson, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Richardson, TX
Replied Apr 26 2017, 07:42

@Kelly Courtney I see your post was from last year and curious to know if you still feel the same way about Fathom Realty.  I got my license last week and looking for a sponsoring broker in the DFW area.

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Francis
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Kyle, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Kyle, TX
Replied Apr 26 2017, 09:34

Hi @Dean Muriby,

If you are actively doing creative real estate investing (wholesaling, owner-fi, flipping, etc.), then I hope you will check us out.  I am the CEO of StepStone Realty which was made from the ground-up to support the creative real estate investor with a license.  We give you the freedom to do your investing activity, but don't just leave you on your own.  Our support and community will actually provide with more opportunity with your investing as well!

Once a month, our agents voluntarily get together for breakfast... we call it our mastermind.  You can come as a guest one time and I want to invite you as my personal guest.  It's on the 12th of May at 9:00 a.m.  Message me and I will get you the address (we want to guard it against just being another "Meetup").  The masterminds are awesome!  We do a market report, talk about our leads, deals, etc. in a very safe and helpful environment.  I've been investing for 12 years and I learn something new at every one!

We do these in each of our major markets... DFW, Houston, Austin and San Antonio every single month.  It's a great opportunity to really get a sense of what we are about, meet some of our other investor/agents and see if StepStone is the right fit for you.  Since we're really the only brokerage in Texas that is built from the ground up to support the investor, I think you'll be pleased :)

Message me for the address and I hope we can see you there!

User Stats

Votes
Zach Hodge
  • College Station, TX
Votes |
  • College Station, TX
Replied May 12 2017, 10:21

Any investment friendly brokers that support both DFW and College Station? I'm looking for sponsorship and Stepstone seems ideal, but they understandably don't have a College Station presence. Thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Francis
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Kyle, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Kyle, TX
Replied May 15 2017, 05:53

@Zach Hodge Hi Zach, We would still love to chat with you. It's correct we aren't currently on the College State MLS, but definitely are willing to join if you are going to be having active listings/business there. We have other options as well.

User Stats

Votes
Bobby Vaughn
  • Hobart, OK
Votes |
  • Hobart, OK
Replied May 22 2017, 12:34

I'm new to this thinking of getting RE license in Oklahoma but I was wondering what are the fees you refer to when you work for a broker?

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Pytcher
  • Developer
  • Frisco, TX
Votes |
  • Developer
  • Frisco, TX
Replied May 22 2017, 13:18

PM sent.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Gates
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denton, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denton, TX
Replied Jun 12 2017, 19:42

I would love to talk to you about Fathom Realty if you are still looking for a brokerage. PM is interested.

User Stats

Votes
Colby Hager
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Mar 4 2021, 17:07

I know this thread is old but has for anyone looking, Broker Breakup might be a good option, especially for investors. They are based in Dallas but offer sponsorship all over Texas.

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.