Looking for a Real Estate Agent

2 Replies

Hi!

My name is Datona and I am looking for a Real Estate Agent to connect with. I am very new to this, but I am looking to speak to someone and ask various questions. Would love to speak with someone on BP or if anyone could give me some advice on how to find one in my town, that would be awesome!

Thanks ahead of time!

BP can be a great place to wconnect - I'd recommend putting your location in the post title to help people from the area see it. Have you checked out any local RE groups? There are usually some agents at these meetings who would be happy to talk to you. I'm an investor-friendly agent in St Louis, MO and often see other agents at my REI group meetings.

Originally posted by @Maggie Lalor:

BP can be a great place to connect - I'd recommend putting your location in the post title to help people from the area see it. Have you checked out any local RE groups? There are usually some agents at these meetings who would be happy to talk to you. I'm an investor-friendly agent in St Louis, MO and often see other agents at my REI group meetings.

Updated over 4 years ago

Sorry, BP was having trouble working on my phone and created multiple posts somehow.