• Real Estate Professional
  • Albany, NY
Votes |
Real Estate License - Online Education

Julia Kim
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Albany, NY
Posted Aug 21 2016, 20:31

Hi everyone! My name is Julia and I live in Upstate NY. Recently, I've learned quite a bit about real estate investing. My boyfriend has been listening to the BP podcasts for a while and I found myself curious to learn about real estate as well! He just bought his first multifamily property and we are planning to house hack starting in September. We learned so much from BP and with my boyfriend going into RE investing, I decided (after doing my research of course) to become a Real Estate Agent. 

I'm now trying to figure out which online program can best prepare me for the licensing exam. And yes, I have thought about going to an actual class, and though it may be more conducive in terms of social interaction and discipline, I just love the flexibility that online classes offer.

I have been looking into Kaplan's online program. Has anyone taken courses from the Kaplan website, or from any other online program? If so, I would love to hear about your experience(s) and how it prepared you for becoming a real estate agent. 

Thank you!

Loading replies...