Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Tom Paul
  • Real Estate Professional
  • San Jose, CA
Votes |
General Contractor - Real Estate Agent Relationship.

Tom Paul
  • Real Estate Professional
  • San Jose, CA
Posted Sep 28 2016, 19:29

To all the agents in this forum. I'd appreciate it if you could help me gauge an understanding via a answering a few questions for me.

1) Have you worked with general Contractors help"beautify" a house to fetch a higher asking price.
Basic quick rather inexpensive upgrades to add value. Ex. Paint, Laminate, Kitchen resurfacing/paint and basic landscaping.

2) Do you ever get asked for contractor recommendations from clients that ware wanting to sell.
If so How often?

3) Would you say basic relatively cheap and quick projects listed above give your listing an extra edge on the market and fetch a higher price.

4) Would you recommend a established reliable service like this to your future clients. 

5) Do you use a third party to take profession pictures or even UAV (drone) images/Videos of houses/properties you are selling.

I am a General Contractor. I would like to start a service that offers basic quick upgrades to "beautify a property to get it ready for the market. I am also experienced in photography and drone video/photography. 

Would you recommend a service like this and every bite, I would give you a video/picture package as a thank you. 

Would a service like this interest Real estate agents? 

Loading replies...