Real Estate Agent
Account Closed
  • Washington
Votes |
Door Knocking- what to do differently?

Account Closed
  • Washington
Posted Oct 29 2016, 13:50

So I doorknocked the first time recently, and it really wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be. This is coming from a nearly 100% introvert too. So I think I need to change my script a little bit because after I did it I realized I was missing 1 important thing, and I don't know why I was so stupid not to realize it before I went! I was missing people's contact info.. which is crucial. All I had noted was receptive or somewhat receptive addresses- and there was enough to know I will doorknock again.

So my script is very similar to "Hi, my name is Scott Vancea, your local realtor. I just wanted to stop by, introduce myself and let you know that if you ever have any questions about real estate, or would ever like a professional analysis of your home, I would love to help. No strings attached. Here is my card. Thanks. Have a great day." which is found on https://www.smartzip.com/company/blog/the-surprisi...

This was a first visit by the way. I am wondering if I should keep a similar script to that for first visit or do something different? I did hang flyers on doors in little door bags when people didn't answer. I either gave or didn't give flyers to people who answered depending if they wanted anything to do with it.

Thanks.

Loading replies...