Looking for agents in Austin , San Antonio , St Louis. Tampa

15 Replies

Looking for agents EXPERIENCED WITH MULTI-FAMILY INVESTORS in the following areas:

Texas: San Antonio, Austin, New Braunfels, San Marcos

Missouri: St Louis

Florida: Tampa, Bradenton, Sarasota, Lakeland

If you are that person or know that person, please respond here or through a PM. I am planning to buy in 2017 and am looking to build my teams in the areas above.

Roger, I live in and have multi family properties in St. Louis. I am not a licensed realtor but I can help you with acquiring multi family properties. Hit me up if you ever have any questions. Good luck

Hi Roger,

I am licensed, but not experienced in multi-family for investors. I do have colleagues who are and may be able to help. Send me an email and I'll be happy to make introductions.

Kristina

Roger!  Thanks for posting on Bigger Pockets.  I am a Broker here in San Antonio, with years of experience in evaluating apartment buildings in Northern California and here.  If I can help in any way way, feel free to contact me.

I think have looked at every MULTI-FAMILY home that came on the market In Austin for the last year with one of my Investors. We even expanded our search to the outskirts of Austin for more affordability. I'm happy to help. I go above and beyond to help all my clients. Good Luck with the New Year!!

Hi Roger,

I'm a real estate broker in Austin and have done multifamily for myself and clients in both the Austin area and San Antonio.  I'd be happy to help you in whatever way I can.  Multifamily properties are selling very fast in Austin so you'll want to have your pre-approval or at least pre-qualification in place and be ready to act quickly when you're ready to pull the trigger.

Yes absolutely Caroling!  Austin can be a tough market depending on your budget. I have helped many investors and I'm familiar with the 1031 tax exchange. Please pm me or call me anytime. 

Hi @Roger did u find anyone in Austin or Tampa. Which are the good areas to invest in these places. Any idea on the price point for multi family and rental income?

Thanks