• San Diego, CA
Votes |
Sacramento Real Estate Agent Needed!

Karl Holmlund
  • Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Mar 14 2017, 22:33

Hello BP!

I am a "newbie" in the real estate investing game, but over the past year I have been listening to the BP podcasts and talked with a few family members who have benefited from creating wealth through real estate and I am now beginning the process to obtain my first property with my business partner Jeff. I won't give the full detail about how we got into real estate as Jeff as already put out a post on this a few months back.

We currently live in San Jose where the market is a bit too steep for what we want to do, particularly on a first property. We have met with an agent, gotten pre-approved for a loan, and have started to talk with some other investors and are now looking to invest in a property in the Sacramento area. We are wanting to go to the next steps to start analyzing some properties but we do not have a real estate agent in the area. Are there any real estate agents on this forum or that you know that know the market well, have helped previous investors, and can help us out? We would greatly appreciate the introduction and would love to speak with you as soon as possible!

Thank you,

Karl

Loading replies...