Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Greg Alway
  • Lake Stevens, WA
Votes |
Tacoma-Lakewood Washington Real Estate Agent needed.

Greg Alway
  • Lake Stevens, WA
Posted May 14 2017, 09:47

Hi there,

I have begun my direct mail campaign to the Tacoma/Lakewood area of Washington and have been in contact with a few potential sellers. 

I am looking for multiple Realtors in this area that will be able to meet me at the sellers location,run the paperwork, and be there for any inspections or issues that may come up. Yes, I said multiple.  I will use one realtor per deal but I need multiple people to call when I get a deal.  People have lives and may not be available when I need them.  Overall they will be my eyes, ears, and legs since I am investing from 2-hours away.

Since I am bringing the deal to them, I will pay them a 1.5% commission of the sales price.  If I need to sell the property they will be the first person I contact.  At which point they will get the standard realtor commission once the property sells.

I also need the Realtor to put in offers for me on multi-family properties that are on the MLS. My offers are going to meet my investment criteria and therefore may be 40-60% or lower than list price.

As such, since they are putting in offers for me.  I will direct those potential sellers to the realtor, that I am unable to close the deal with, if they are looking for a realtor.  I will direct people to the last person who helped me.

If you know anyone that would be interested please send me a message with their contact information, a recommended Title/Escrow company, along with any good books you read or listened to.

Thank you,

Loading replies...