Seeking Real Estate agent in MA who SPECIALIZES in Investor deals

6 Replies

Hi - I am a real estate investor in the (north) Boston area who is looking to partner with real estate agents that specialize in working with investors. My goals are to acquire multi-family rental units (2-10 units) in the Boston area. I currently own 2 rental properties that I am self-managing at this time in Haverhill and Medford, MA.  If you or anyone you know is a reliable agent, please feel free to contact me directly. 

Thanks,
Mike 

Hey @Michael Montalto I am a Realtor in Arlington and live in Burlington. I grew up in the area and I'm working with a team who has been #1 in the area for about 30 years. We have a lot of experience working with investors and with multifamilies in the area. I would be happy to answer any questions you have and connect with you to learn more about what you are looking for.

@Michael Montalto I'm happy to help as well.  I'm working with quite a few BP'ers and have recently helped one to buy a nice duplex in Plymouth that he's house hacking. 

I've helped another to sell a SFR rental in Quincy, which I got under agreement for him at $49,600 over asking price ($34,600 over actual market value) - plus I got the buyer to drop his home inspection contingency.

I'm also doing my own fix & flip with a contractor partner, so I know that side of the business as well.  

I have an agent north of Boston who is also a buy & hold investor, so I can connect you with her if you want to stay north of the city - I prefer to stay in Norfolk, Bristol, Plymouth and Barnstable counties.  (South of Boston, east of I-95) - though I'm showing two MFRs in East Boston tomorrow.

Let's connect and see what we can do together!

@Michael Montalto Will do.  Her name is Mariah and she's one of our agents.

I do get the logistics, especially as you're self-managing.  That said, the south shore and south coast have some much more affordable MFRs.

I sent a south coast 6-plex out to my list this morning - rents are below market.  With a slight adjustment (still below market), it beats the 2% rule.  That's unheard of in most of eastern MA.

You might find that in Lawrence and Methuen too, but most of Middlesex and Essex counties are not even going to beat 1%.

BTW - I also sponsor the Boston South REIA. We meet in Norwell on the 2nd Tuesday of the month. 7:00 PM at the offices of Radius Financial, 600 Longwater Rd, Suite 107 in Norwell. You're welcome to attend.