Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Peter Callahan
Votes |
A question for any agents out there

Peter Callahan
Posted May 1 2018, 22:46

A quick question for working agents. I am currently a remodeling contractor in California. I am thinking about starting a handyman division of my company to handle smaller projects. As an agent, would a honest, reliable, and reasonable handyman be of value you to you? For example, if you are discussing selling a home with a seller, and you tell them, you really should fix this and do that and clean this and you'll get top dollar.  Then you tell the seller that you know a great handyman service.  I would think if the seller agrees, then you have a better product to sell and for more money. Do you agents currently do this? This could work if you represent the buyer as well. When you and the buy get the home inspection report or they don't like the leaning fence, you can tell them, "oh don't worry, I know a guy."  Do any of you think a handyman service, focused on helping agents, help their clients quickly makes sense as a business for me? Or do you think, there is really not much of a need? Any input is appreciated. Thank you.

Peter

Loading replies...