A friend and I are currently getting licensed in multiple states. We have worked in different facets of real estate industry for a few years. We are planning to start a company that allows us to facilitate investments in multiple states. How would we do that with out a managing brokers license in all of the states? Are there affiliate companies we can house our license (s) under while running an  essentially independent brokerage?