• Morgan Hill, CA
Votes |
HomeSnap Pro - Any feedback on this?

Robert Whitelaw
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Morgan Hill, CA
Posted Jul 15 2018, 14:58

Howdy Folks,

I am in growth mode with my business. I have started doing some facebook ads to get leads and I am looking other strategies with proven results.

I came across homesnap pro and it looks like just a centralized place for agents to let someone else do the legwork of creating ads for you. Once you log in and get exploring you see a slider that lets you set spending limits for advertising on Google, Facebook, Instagram and Waze. 

I am not sure I see a true value add with this, but their sample ads that they would create do look pretty good. However, the amount of money you are spending on this is more than if you just did it yourself. I am dubious of google related real estate ads - I have done it in the past with very weak results. Instagram is an unknown for me. I have had an account forever and there was a time when I was posting pretty regularly (like when instagram first came out), but I never got anything out of it that fed my business. Finally, Waze - I have mixed feelings on the likely hood of this getting me business. Frankly, I use Waze and I cannot even recall ANY advertisements I have ever seen and if I were driving and an ad came up for a real estate agent, I cannot imagine that gets much attention.

So I thought I would ping you guys. Has anyone used homesnap and gotten a good result? Even just 2 transactions a year might make it worth it, but I cannot help but think that there are better ways to spend my marketing dollars.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert

Loading replies...