Real Estate Exam on Tuesday

1 Reply

I’m scheduled to take the GA RE Salesperson exam on this coming Tuesday and I’ve yet to decide which brokerage I want to hang my license with. I aspire to help my age group(21-30) build generational wealth through real estate investing while being able to invest myself. I want the ability to build a strong personal brand without the brokerage and it’s name overshadowing my hard work. In GA, it is required to work three years as a salesperson before you can apply to be a broker which is one of my end goals. Any suggestions on brokerages I should look into that align with these goals backed with the training/mentor ship sufficient for a newbie agent? I want to get the ball rolling as soon as possible. Thanks in advance

Hi @Milan Dixon and welcome to BiggerPockets!

While I am not an agent nor a broker, I have worked with a great number of them over two decades. The ones I respect are the few who understand the business of real estate from an investor's perspective.

If becoming an investor yourself is one of your goals, I would encourage you to find a brokerage that is focused on serving investors, ideally one run by an experienced investor.

Your broker can't teach you what they themselves don't know.

I do have some suggestions, so connect with me here if you are interested in hearing them.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here