Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes

SW Washington state agents

Amber Linthakhan
Posted Oct 7 2019, 08:49

Would love to start networking and finding local agents who are willing to work with beginner investors on the Brrrr strategy.

SW Washington maybe even into Oregon

Long Beach wa

Aberdeen

Longview

And beyond!

User Stats

Votes
Matthew Meikle
  • Realtor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Replied Oct 7 2019, 09:06

@Amber Linthakhan I'm also considering properties in the Columbia River basin. Are you looking into multifamily?

Matthew Meikle

User Stats

Votes
Amber Linthakhan
Replied Oct 7 2019, 09:21

@Matthew Meikle

Ideally we’d love to have Multifamily (du/tri/4 plex) to start with but we’re not opposed to single family at this point. We just want to get the first deal under our belt and start scaling! Do you have other properties in Washington?

Vacasa logo
Vacasa
|
Sponsored
We do the work. You get the ROI. We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.

User Stats

Votes
Matthew Meikle
  • Realtor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Replied Oct 7 2019, 09:55

@Amber Linthakhan I'm new to investing as well, but I currently have my personal home on the market in Oregon. I'm totally with you on the urge to jump in. Gotta defeat that analysis paralysis.

I have my eye on a 3 unit north of Walla Walla.

Have you guys been to any real estate meetups yet?

User Stats

Votes
Amber Linthakhan
Replied Oct 7 2019, 10:47

@Matthew Meikle

We have not. There are zero networking groups in our area. We’re a few hours drive from bigger cities so it’s all virtual at the point. We’ve been looking towards central washington as well. Just trying to get a feel for the markets out there in all the areas.

User Stats

Votes
Aaron Nelson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Maple Valley, WA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Maple Valley, WA
Replied Oct 8 2019, 02:32

Hi @Amber Linthakhan! Welcome to the site! My wife and I have done some BRRRRs in our time. It’s a great strategy and you really need to know what you’re doing. Hope to see you around!

• Real Estate Agent Washington (#127645)

White Coat Realty Logo