Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Mimi Gmira
Votes |
Inform agents I work with the both of them?

Mimi Gmira
Posted Nov 2 2019, 08:12

Hey All! 

What a great way to connect here- so I have been networking in the Netherlands and now I have two real estate agents which I met in the same week. They are both definitely people I want to work with, however I've told them both that I really want to partner up with one to grow on a long term basis. 

So these agents all know each other in the city and moreover, one of the two is actually open to partner with me on future deals and also send his deals to me of owners that do not want to list it but just want to quickly sell it, this agent is by the way a very experienced agent with 27 years of experience. 

The other agent is just a great girl that promises of course to do her job but we do have a great click and she feels like a very driven girl/lady;). Now I'm not sure who I should bring to my future deals, I can't bring both of them. And as one agent is more likely to just partner with me financially, the other one will be purely advicing me only. So..maybe I can bring the lady agent only to the houses I can afford to invest in by myself and the biggies I can partner up with the other agent?

So my questions are; 

- should i inform them both about one another that I will work with them? And if so, just tell them that I could not decide between the both of them as I believe they will both are a great contribution to my investments in the future (of course I will not inform the other one about the agent that wants to do deals)

This might be a bit confusing, but yeah I'm not sure either on the best way to approach this situation with these agents. All bits help though, curious what you guys thing. Thanks in advance!