Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Marc Roberson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Wellington, CO
Votes |
Starting out soon - any ways to earn other than by closed sales?

Marc Roberson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Wellington, CO
Posted Nov 24 2019, 16:59

Either in terms of helping out other agents, or getting in to leasing, or by literally, any other means. Making copies, doing TPS reports, you name it ....

I finished my courses today and test in 11 days and plan to just need one shot at it. 

I would like to seem like I have some sort of clue before I go to my broker and ask so I wanted to ask here, if there is literally any other way to earn, in any way possible. I'm imagining it may take at minimum, two months, maybe three, before any closed sales. (and have six months saved)

A youtub'er I follow, Graham Stephan is one who said he started out doing leasing and so, anything along those lines or anything else is something Id be very interested in.

Also, if anyone is in the greater-Denver area (or Fort Collins - my town), I would be more than elated to buy us coffee get input that way.

Like I said, I just don't want to go to my broker and say "by the way, how can I earn as quickly as possible?" Call it crazy - I just don't want to send the wrong message and am trying to go at it with a little bit of knowledge first.

Loading replies...