• Real Estate Agent
  • Harrisburg, PA
Votes |
Another CRM Question

Brian Faust
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Harrisburg, PA
Posted Jan 15 2020, 17:29

I'm looking for something standalone, I've not yet done anything CRM related and I'm pretty ignorant as to the options available.  I've basically relied on word of mouth from friends and past clients or from direct buyer leads on my active listings but I'm looking to launch into something more sophisticated and take the next leap as far as leads and sales go.  

I'm guessing my needs are pretty standard and basic as it relates to CRM and what I'm looking for.....

I'd like a platform that I can run multiple (e-mail) campaigns from.  I envision my campaigns to be something along the lines of;

• 1) Automate and keep in touch with past clients so I stay fresh on their minds for when one of their friends, co-workers or family member(s) has a need to list or shop.
  • 2) Automate a drip campaign to stay in touch with buyers that were interested in a prior listing of mine
  • 3) Automate a separate drip campaign for investors that I've worked with in past, or currently.  

I'd like for the platform to already have some created content geared towards my target clientele that I can setup a regularly scheduled e-mail, perhaps with the ability to add some customization.

I've looked at Perfect Storm and it sounds/looks awesome but I was left thinking it might be overkill for my needs at this time.

If someone could point me in the right direction for me to research more and educate myself or some platforms they recommend for my needs I'd greatly appreciate it!

Loading replies...