Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Shylo Mcconnell
Votes |
I found a mentor and I have a scheduled time to pick his brain

Shylo Mcconnell
Posted Apr 8 2020, 20:15

A little background on myself. Currently, not in real estate, I'm wanting to study to get my license. Work under a brokerage for a few years. but then move more into owning my own places and renting them out. 

I found a real estate agent in my city who seems to have nothing but glowing reviews and is really popular in the city. He markets himself very well which drew me towards him.

I ended up getting in contact with him and told him I was just getting started in Real Estate and asked him if he had time next week for me to pick his brain and ask some questions. He agreed and we set a date.

Now a little background on him, he's a real estate agent, works under a brokerage. I'm not sure if he does any investing outside of his brokerage.

I'm struggling to think of more questions to ask him. Here are the ones I have. 

- How did you get started in real estate and what drove you towards pursuing real estate?

- What do you wish you would've known when starting out?

- Do you recommend any helpful resources to get started in Real Estate?

- What made you decide to work with (Brokerage)?

- Do you do any investing in real estate outside of working with (Brokerage)?

- What do you look for during a property tour?

- 90% of your reviews talk about your great customer service, what do you believe you do that most other agents don't?

Do you know of any questions I could ask him to get a better understanding of what made him so successful and to better understand real estate in my city? Thanks!

Loading replies...