Votes
Cesar Sabio
  • Easton, PA
Votes |
Newbie Real Estate Journey

Cesar Sabio
  • Easton, PA
Posted Aug 12 2020, 19:39

I’ve been a BP member for a couple of years now. First started using it a couple of years back when I started investing and buying MF properties, bought 7 properties in a year and had 35 units rented. It was a great resource and helped me through my investing journey then. Through the years I stepped away and focused on my W2 paying career. Today, I’m back on and looking for advice, direction, and guidance from this community.

2 weeks ago now I made a personal decision to walk away from a great paying career. I decided to put my house up for sale, begin a move w my family to Tampa FL, and pursue a true passion of mine in real estate and start my career as a RE Agent. I’m thankful and glad I’ve been financially responsible to make such a bold and aggressive move and have the ability to make such a move financially, so for any one looking to comment on that just know it’s not a decision taken lightly. But, I’m 33 and figured if I don’t make this move now I’ll find myself much older and hating my career and I don’t want that. I thought of myself to be really good at RE and it was a passion of mine and genuinely that’s the space I want to be in.

So I’m looking for advice, guidance, and any information the professionals in this community can provide for a new agent. As I transition I want to be ready, hit the ground running, and continue to be aggressive and make things happen. All these are already in my character and I’m mentally prepared for the grind.

Loading replies...