Just starting off in real estate as an agent. Interviewing brokers and seeing what’s best for me. Anyone got any good questions to ask some of their brokers ?
1. What training do you provide a new agent to help me get started?
2. How will you support me as I grow my business?
3. Who do I contact if I have a question?
4. What are your expectations of me?
5. What is your commission split? Are there any desk fees or additional costs?
You can also ask if they would allow you to sit in on a meeting and meet some of the other agents. I think it's important to know you're joining a group of professionals that are honest and willing to work together instead of a shark tank.
1. Where's your training room? (No room, no training.....you want some in person training, not 100% online.)
2. Where's your training calendar? (No calendar, probably no training.)
3. Are you profitable? Every month? Are you debt free? Are you growing? Do you profit share?
4. What do you offer agents, other brokerages don't?
5. Will you teach me to generate my own leads? How will you do that? In what niches do your agents specialize?
6. What opportunities are there for growth, besides being an agent?
@Kazmarie Haynes what to ask will be based on you and your needs. Are you looking to be a full time realtor or part time? Are you looking to be licensed for investing or are you looking to sell in a traditional manner? What are you goals with your license?