Mortgage Brokers & Lenders

User Stats

Votes
Lazarus Ona
Votes |
Local Hard/Private Money Lenders

Lazarus Ona
Posted Jun 2 2022, 06:43

Good Day everyone, I'm currently looking for potential Hard/Private Money Lenders to build a relationship with. Hoping to find one lender I can call on constantly once I get the ball rolling. If you guys have any recommendations for the surrounding Baton Rogue area I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

User Stats

Votes
Brad Hayden
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Broomfield, CO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Broomfield, CO
Replied Jun 2 2022, 10:18

@Lazarus Ona

Have you considered using a professional mortgage broker? Someone who specializes in analyzing, structuring, and securing financing for real estate projects. Someone who communicates regularly with a network of lenders so they can compare options and find the best solution for each specific project. Someone who has the systems, tools, and resources in place to complete detailed underwriting, prepare a comprehensive loan package, and manage communications and deliverables with multiple lenders.

Real estate deals can be complex and managing all the moving parts requires time, effort, and attention to detail. Once you get the ball rolling and start to scale, you will have to decide the best use of your time versus where you can leverage outside help.

In case you haven’t guessed by now, I’m a mortgage broker. I’ve spent the past 10+ years helping investors successfully complete real estate deals. I know several lenders that work in the Baton Rouge area (some only work through brokers) and I’d love to connect and set up some time to answer any questions you might have.

User Stats

Votes
Lazarus Ona
Votes |
Replied Jun 2 2022, 10:37

I would definitely like to connect with those lenders and you. I will put together some questions and present my goals to you and see what we can make happen. Is Sunday sometime in the evening is fine? (phone,zoom,facetime,etc)

Thank you for commenting I really do appreciate it.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes