Mortgage Brokers & Lenders

User Stats

Votes
Justin Pauling
Votes |
Brrr lender using home equity

Justin Pauling
Posted Jun 27 2022, 20:27

Any one know of any experienced bankers in Arizona’s west valley? Will be buying a rental property using home equity loan. Plan to refinance to conventional 6 months to a year after. Would love a one stop shop bank that has experience and can offer advice along the way. Thanks I’m advance!

User Stats

Votes
Dave Skow
  • Lender
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Jun 28 2022, 15:20

@Justin Pauling    Let me know if you  still need  a  lender  referal in AZ - thanks 

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Garcia
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Jun 28 2022, 18:38

Hi @Justin Pauling, I would be happy to refer you to a lender that offers both products.

Feel free to connect so we can exchange information.

Always happy to help!

BiggerPockets logo
Meet Investor-Friendly Agents
|
BiggerPockets
Network with top investor-friendly agents who can help you find, analyze, and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Cheryl Packham
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Surprise, AZ
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Surprise, AZ
Replied Sep 3 2022, 16:16

I am interested in this as well.  Did you find anyone?

User Stats

Votes
Zach Wain
Lender
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
Lender
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Replied Sep 8 2022, 10:38

@Justin Pauling I run a local Mortgage Broker company in Scottsdale. Reach out if you would like to gameplan your scenario. If you buy the property with cash (whether its from a HELOC on another property or cash in the bank), you can refinance immediately using delayed financing and get a conventional loan ASAP. Buy in cash, and refi quickly.

Who knows where interest rates are going in the future, but if you would prefer to get your conventional financing done now rather than in 6 months, you can most definitely do that.

Especially with HELOC rates likely to rise as the Fed continues to raise rates, locking in a deal now might be a good option.

Wain Capital LLC Logo