Votes
Aaron Asmar
  • Cary, NC
Votes |
good mortgage broker in Raleigh/Cary?

Aaron Asmar
  • Cary, NC
Posted Aug 7 2022, 05:45

Looking for a good mortgage agent in Raleigh/Cary who has good experience with investors and working with retired clients not just W2 clients and who can give unbiased advice about timing HELOCs etc. Any recommendations?

User Stats

Votes
Erik Estrada
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied Aug 7 2022, 14:38

What do you mean by timing HELOCs? 

Fuente Funding Inc.  Logo

User Stats

Votes
Aaron Asmar
  • Cary, NC
Votes |
  • Cary, NC
Replied Aug 7 2022, 14:45

timing when you refinance or take a HELOC with rates.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Erik Estrada
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied Aug 7 2022, 14:48
Quote from @Aaron Asmar:

timing when you refinance or take a HELOC with rates.

If I am understanding correctly you are looking for a lender who knows what rates will be like in the future so you can refinance ? 

Fuente Funding Inc.  Logo

User Stats

Votes
Aaron Asmar
  • Cary, NC
Votes |
  • Cary, NC
Replied Aug 7 2022, 16:14

Why is a lender in California "um actually"-ing my post asking for a good lender in my area

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 7 2022, 16:51

I used Amy Bonis in Raleigh and highly recommend contacting her team. Her staff was great and they were competitive with the local credit union I shopped against for my own residential purchase.

You asked about working with clients that are not W-2, and while I am a W-2 client her team was able to help me get approved with the unique situation that I was only 23 years old with less than 2 years of employment in my sales job. Ultimately, I had to prove a history of consistent payments and they had me use my 5 years of perfect Spotify payment history to get the loan approved.

So, I can't speak to her experience with retired clients or investors, but her and her team were able to get my deal through. Good luck!

User Stats

Votes
Andrew S.
  • Investor
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Raleigh, NC
Replied Aug 8 2022, 13:41
Quote from @Andy Ceh:

I used Amy Bonis in Raleigh and highly recommend contacting her team. Her staff was great and they were competitive with the local credit union I shopped against for my own residential purchase.

You asked about working with clients that are not W-2, and while I am a W-2 client her team was able to help me get approved with the unique situation that I was only 23 years old with less than 2 years of employment in my sales job. Ultimately, I had to prove a history of consistent payments and they had me use my 5 years of perfect Spotify payment history to get the loan approved.

So, I can't speak to her experience with retired clients or investors, but her and her team were able to get my deal through. Good luck!

Another vote for Amy Bonis!  She is awesome.  That said, she likes to get things done, so if you are just kicking tires, she won't be the right person for you.

User Stats

Votes
Dave Skow
  • Lender
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Aug 8 2022, 13:48

@Aaron Asmar- let me know if you would like a referral or two 

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Raleigh, NC
Replied Aug 12 2022, 11:17

If your still looking for a lender Meredith Douglas with Movement Mortgage in Raleigh works with investors and retired individuals as along as they have income like social security, pension, IRA distributions, ect.