Skip to content
Mortgage Brokers & Lenders

User Stats

Votes

SHORT TERM sale lease back

Posted Dec 5 2022, 12:28

I am looking for a legit private mortgage or investor, I have a house owned since 1999 NOVA SUBURB OF DC in great shape almost $400k in equity, I need either a no doc six month second of $50,000 or a  six month sale/lease back so i can take equity out to relocate. I have rough credit because I owned a live event business that died during covid. need cash to facilitate stage two of my life but can't get a conventional loan to save my life ANY SUGGESTIONS ? 

User Stats

Votes
Steven Foster Wilson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Dec 5 2022, 12:49
Quote from @Lawrence Robert gazdick:

I am looking for a legit private mortgage or investor, I have a house owned since 1999 NOVA SUBURB OF DC in great shape almost $400k in equity, I need either a no doc six month second of $50,000 or a  six month sale/lease back so i can take equity out to relocate. I have rough credit because I owned a live event business that died during covid. need cash to facilitate stage two of my life but can't get a conventional loan to save my life ANY SUGGESTIONS ? 

Is there anyone in your network of people that you can ask for the to invest with you? I have been blown aways by how many people are willing to invest when I just ask and share the details. I would also reach out to some local brokerages to see if they have any connections. I have a hard money lender I can send you, just DM me. 

User Stats

Votes
Chad Davis
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Richmond VA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Richmond VA
Replied Dec 12 2022, 14:33

@Lawrence Robert gazdick sent pm 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes