User Stats

Votes
Kaylee Ryder
Votes |
New investor needing good lender

Kaylee Ryder
Posted Feb 4 2024, 12:19

Hello, 

My partner and I are new to investing and are planning to start via house hacking.  We are looking to find a lender who can work with first time investors/buyers, who we can build a great relationship with as we continue our journey.  My partner owns his own business which he started about 1.5 years and I’m a W2 employee.  We would like to purchase property #1 around the end of summer, so want to connect with someone early to make sure we are ready to start come fall! 
I’d love to hear who you recommend to help us out! 
thank you in advance 

User Stats

Votes
Andres Martin
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fishers, IN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fishers, IN
Replied Feb 4 2024, 20:02

Thank you for sharing your plans for starting your investment journey through house hacking. It's a smart strategy, especially for first-time investors looking to maximize their real estate investment returns. I understand the importance of finding the right lender experienced with first-time investors/buyers and supportive of your unique positions as a business owner and W2 employee.

As an investor, my network includes trusted mortgage brokers and lenders experienced in working with first-time investors and understanding the nuances of investment property financing. They are well-versed in creating tailored solutions to accommodate your business and employment status, ensuring a smooth and successful investment journey.

I will send you a DM with the lender's information.

User Stats

Votes
Ko Kashiwagi
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Feb 4 2024, 22:49

Hi Kaylee,

House hacking can be a fantastic way to get started. Obtaining the right financing is a key step to nailing house hacking, especially given your unique situation with a self-employed partner. It's also great that you're planning to start this process early, as building a strong relationship with a lender and understanding your financing options will certainly position you well for your first purchase.

We offer conventional loans for a buyers with a variety of background. I'm happy to help.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Caeli Ridge
Lender
  • Lender
  • Portland, OR
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Portland, OR
Replied Feb 6 2024, 14:22

Hi Kaylee.  We specialize in funding real estate transactions for investors.  pls check out our Bigger Pockets profile; Ridge Lending Group.  Education is the primary focus of our overall mission statement. 

User Stats

Votes
Dave Skow
  • Lender
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Feb 6 2024, 17:07

@Kaylee Ryder- thanks ...good luck with the plans ...definitely get fully pre approved  several months  before you are thinking of buying