Votes
Danny N.
  • FLL
Votes |
Houston Mortgage Broker Willing To Deal With Unique Situation

Danny N.
  • FLL
Posted Jun 9 2017, 05:49

Long story short, neighbor suddenly passed away due to old age, prime inner loop property, we've lived next door 20 years. Would like to buy it to double our lot size to 10,000 sq ft. $600k should get it done, house was left to niece who has become our friend over the years. Debt to Income is really tight bc we bought a home for our son last year and had to put half down but he's paying all the bills on it. We have a few rental properties all paid off and all generating income, but most of them pay cash in the lower income segment. Anyways look at these assets and we can talk

Main Home houston $1.3M value                       Mortgage $200k

2nd Home in florida $650k value                        Mortgage $228k  $3500/mo rent

Rental Home 1 - $65k value                                Rent - $800

Rental Home 2 - $65k value                                Rent -  $850

Rental Home 3 - $65k Value                                Rent - $950

Rental Home 4 - $65k Value                                 Rent - $950

Rental Home 5 - $65k Value                                 Rent - $500

27,000 sq ft lot - $150k Value                               Rent - $800

37,000 sq ft lot - $150k Value                               Rent- $400(small 400 sq ft hair salon)

Also have 1 car note for $70k, car worth $200k

$2.575M in real estate $500k in debts(counting car)

Anyways my issue is, small business owner, been in business 30 years I lease it,so nothing on my balance sheet land wise, lots of cash from business, business returns, we did $5M in sales last year, my personal income isn't enormous bc of writeoffs + cash but great credit and credit history, no issues.

My issues are 

1) I added 2 of those rental homes this week actually, but they're leased out

2) all those rentals pay me cash

3) debt to income was too tight last year for 2nd home so I put half down on it, son lives in it pays $3500/mo....maintenance $700/mo, taxes $700/mo + $1270/mo mortgage + rest goes towards principal. Balance went from $254,000 to $228,000 in 16 months.

4) Taxable income is only $15,000/mo give or take..... $2500/mo social security also(68 years old)

Anyways if anyone local can help out, this wasn't really something I was planning on doing, but adding the 2nd lot to our home aside from the $600k price adds probably an additional $100k+ in equity just on the basis of a rare double lot in the best part of town. If we can work it out with a decent interest rate, would be interested

I bank with chase, they're not to good with getting creative.....

Loading replies...