Skip to content
Mortgage Brokers & Lenders

User Stats

Votes
Maynhia Stott
  • Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Staring fund needed on two big projects.

Maynhia Stott
  • Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Jun 14 2017, 11:48

Hello, I'm working on a few projects and am looking for seed money. I already have the investors for some of the projects, and paid for the architects conceptual plans. I just need to get things going. 

First project: TV SHOW.
I'm part of a group of ladies investors called Flipping Females and we have been approached by quite a few TV producing companies who are pitching our group to national TV channels like HGTV, TLC etc... I just had my personal interview with a producer from HGTV from NY a few weeks ago.
Although things are progressing well, we would like to roll things faster and have some control of what type of TV show we would like to be, many producers have many ideas of what they would like us to be like. "We don't do drama, we just want to inspire people". In order to do so we need to make a sizzle or short film about what our group is all about.
So, we are looking for an investor who would like to invest about $10,000 to $15,000 to help us make this sizzle. These could be the outcomes.
1. Nothing could come out of this and you will not get a return on your money, but make lifetime friends with us.
For your faith in us we will give you the platinum membership in our real estate group, Flipping Females for the ladies, Matrix for the guys. The membership fee is $12,000 and is a lifetime membership plus you have access to all the mentors, classes and contractors at no additional cost.
2. We will be on TV and suddenly you will become a TV producer over night as your name will appear on the credits and you will get a return on your investment (TBD) when we talk.

2nd project: RV PARK
I'm in the process of developing a unique RV park concept in an area which will be soon boom like ORLANDO, FL...yes, you read it, ORLANDO, because the company that runs Disney World has proposed a theme park as big as Disney World and it has been approved.
"Developers with The Blocks Sports Company, a Florida-based company, have filed a proposal to bring a 1,500-acre "world class entertainment" amusement park and resort..., even comparing the scope of its plans to that of Disney World in Orlando. ... The project would take seven to 10 years to complete, and could cost as much as $4 billion."

Another draw to the area
An F1 formula car race is building a professional and amateur course nearby. Here is what they are going to offer, taken straight from their website
"...feature separate race circuits including a private FIA Grade 2 club track with luxury accommodations; a dedicated FIA 2/FIM A track for testing, research, development and amateur as well as professional open wheel, sports car and motorcycle racing events; a CIK-licensed karting circuit; a multipurpose event arena and plaza complex to host off-road and entertainment events, plus a luxury resort with views of the race circuits and a variety of hospitality assets. Surrounding this hub are a number of residential and commercial opportunities including some with “through the fence” access to ... own's 6,000 ft. private airstrip.
Renowned England-based Apex Circuit Design is designing the race tracks. Groundbreaking is expected in 2017."

I already have retained the services of two phenomenal architects one of them has been inducted in the hall of fame in Arizona. His name is Bill Watson. We are in the conceptual design as of now and it will be about a month or so before we are ready to present the plan to our investors. However for the project to continue, I'm looking for $50,000 to pay the architects and my project manager. This money is not needed right away as it will be disbursed in draws as the project progresses.

If you are interested, please contact me to discuss the details and investor benefits. Thank you!

Loading replies...