• Rental Property Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
BUYER BEWARE Infinity Capital Finance / Sean Richway

Kevin Moen
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Sep 21 2018, 19:35

http://infinitycapitalfinance.com/ - This is the company I am referring to.

On August 1st I was told (By Sean) we would be able to close this refi (on a duplex) "mid to late next week" pending committee review. A week later I had to follow up with them to find out they were still processing. On 8/21, after this loan was approved their attorney reached out to me. 8/21 all docs were resubmitted for them (We had to resubmit the same docs 3X during this process, FYI), 8/29 all insurance docs sent to lender and changes made to policys by my Insurance agent to satisfy lender. They then asked me for a party wall agreement and foreign entity registration, weeks after this deal was approved and with me having asked at least 3 times if they needed anything further from me. Got them the foreign entity doc within 2 hours, and sent a party wall agreement (which was completely inappropriate for this deal, not the correct form at all - but I signed that form on both sides, literally making an agreement with myself, which they accepted! Huh?) On 9/14 I signed closing docs, expecting to receive funds the following business day. Its 9/21and I still have not received the funds. Lender states our insurance is inadequate, my agent tells me their requests are not reasonable or possible for most insurers, yet their company has a preferred insurance agent who can write the correct policy... fishy. A week after signing off on all closing docs, 4 weeks after I was told we could close, I do not have the money and am not sure this deal will ever close. Buyer beware.

Loading replies...