• Investor
  • Cherry Hill, NJ
Votes |
Bigger Pockets Pricing Plan

Dave Cutler
  • Investor
  • Cherry Hill, NJ
Posted Jan 19 2020, 13:29

Looking for some advice on what if any pricing plan would be beneficial to myself and my company. We have a small company that does rentals and flips in South Jersey and Philly and we've already picked and using our rental management software (rent manager) and our flipping/new construction software (builder trend) and wondering what benefits each plan do for us. Came across a need because I was trying to do an advanced search on hard money lenders referrals and it seems that we need some type of paid membership just to properly search the forums. Were fairly experienced but the biggest area we are probably going to need help in is rebuilding our deal machine and possibly some networking to find deals. Could any of the professionals on the site make recommendation what type membership will be most beneficial? Don't mind spending the money but don't feel like signing up for another monthly payment that we use three times a year. Any and all advice would be sincerely appreciated. Thank you

Loading replies...