• Cordova, TN
Votes |
Closed on another Mid South Home Buyers home

David Hutson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cordova, TN
Posted Aug 5 2017, 10:25

Morning all,

I closed on my 8th home with them a few days ago and it's in 38128 which is my favorite zip code to invest in.  The home is on Edgewood and should be another steady performer.

I have been receiving many requests regarding Mid South Home Buyers lately and whether their program really works.  The management is great and I am receiving consistent returns from them.  This is primarily due to their attention to detail and ensuring they get good tenants in the home.  
They don't charge application fees to prospective tenants so they tend to get a lot of people submitting apps but then they only choose the best tenants to move in.  Since their homes are renovated to almost new standard and they keep their rents at/slightly below market the tenants tend to stay longer.  I have only had a few vacancies but the turnover time has been under a month so that is great also.  

So if you have questions about them or turnkey investing in general feel free to message me.  I enjoy helping others become successful since I have been lucky enough to do well myself.  If anyone has had issues with them I'd also like to hear about it.  Maybe I'm missing something.

David

Loading replies...