• Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
Diving In - First Three Deals!

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Nov 15 2013, 10:39

Hey everybody,

So after almost a year of feeling like a small fish in a big pond in New York City, I decided to go to Philly. One of the BP podcasts mentioned that you may not be able to enter a market like NY or LA, but somewhere within a 2 hour drive there should be a viable market for the type of investing you seek. I drove to Philly and found that to be true.

3 road trips later, I have met up, emailed, texted and spoken on the phone with BP members, met with agents, brokers and contractors, and friends. We just closed on our first property 2 days ago! With 2 more properties in contract right now.

Bigger Pockets had a huge impact on what has happened in my life recently. Information is key, and if you can keep learning and acting on what you learn, it's scary what will come out of you. The link to my blog posts where I plan to detail each transaction can be found below.

We have financing lined up to continue our investment efforts in Philly. Future plans include an office and hiring my best friend. I will post again in this section once our first deal closes, and hopefully it truly will be a success story. In the meantime please follow along with me. I look forward to connecting with all of you.

http://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/4489-philadelphia-flipping-adventures

Loading replies...