• Investor
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
6 Months in, I'm loving it!!!

Cameron Ellis
  • Investor
  • Memphis, TN
Posted Jan 30 2014, 20:18

how's it going everyone, I thought I would chime in and give everyone a little update and a little motivation to the guys looking to get in real waste but just don't know where to start.

As you guys probably know by now 6 months ago I was working a 9 to 5 at mcdonalds just making a little over $800 per month until one day I came into work thinking to myself enuff is enuff and I quit my job not having even done 1 deal in real estate or enough in savings. EVERYBODY thought I was crazy, but at that point I had nothing to lose. I went full throttle putting long hours into getting my first wholesale deal done which closed 3 weeks after I quit my job. I made $900 with no training courses just bigger pockets and YouTube and from their I never went back. 6 months later I've profited around 70k wholesaling homes to my 3 local buyers and private equity companies. If theirs anyone out their just not knowing how to began I would say the major step is to take action!

I would just like to thank everyone on biggerpockets for providing great forums and blogs.

Loading replies...