• Orange County, CA
Votes |
First Out Of State Rental Property Completed

David Jiang
  • Investor
  • Orange County, CA
Posted Mar 14 2014, 14:27

Hi fellow BP Investors,

First, I want to thank BP. After reading and connecting with fellow BP members. I purchased first out of state rental property.

Through BP, I found HOUSTON area real estate investor friendly agent George Ghiorse who helped us making numerous offers to get this first out of state deal completed.

This property is in Houston Texas and I bought it for $84,000 with 20% down. The house passed appraisal and inspection for a 30 year mortgage. We have to do a lot of repairs and I was able to rent it out for $1175 to a nice family moving in next weekend.

For rehab, We used general contractor Remodel and Model in Houston area. They helped us getting the property ready for rent. They did a great job even though we are not in Houston personally.

I believe that it is very critical to find investor friendly agent for out of state investment. I highly recommend George Ghiorse for purchasing rental properties in Houston area. Without George’s help, I do not think that I can purchase and rehab this rental property.

If I could do it, anyone can.

Thank you!

David

Loading replies...