Another great wholesale deal done..

5 Replies

I am a Washington investor that deals in wholesale and extremely discounted deals. Fix and flips, as well as lease options and rent to buy.. I just sold another assignment deal friday.. I really do love these type of deals.. simple finders fee and everyone wins...

Brook Robles

Congrats!

What area do you farm for deals?

ow, Sorry to all about not sharing the numbers.. This was a quick deal. locked up with mls agent and this was a private owned deal so they were good with assignment.. I locked it up at 52.500 cash and the assessed value is 93,000+.

I then assigned for a small fee of $1500.00 The buyer got this house for 54,000.. Very good numbers.. I prob. could of made more on the deal, but didn't want to get greedy. And I want the buyer to come back for more.. This house could easily rent for 750.00+ month and Tenant pays all Utilities.. Quick $ for me and a great deal for the investor... you could also see the deal at wholesalehousesforyou.bl;ogspot.com

Eric : I mostly get my best deals in Lewis County. some multi-family in Cowlitz County. And getting some connections in Thurston County, but haven't done any up there yet.. I also have out of state deals that I work with others on. Lets us provide a bigger inventory..

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here