second property owned!

10 Replies

hey BP Family. Just closed on ourchase of 2nd home for TAK Enterprises. Nice 5 bed/ 3  bath 2500 sf home.  Pictures and numbers to Follow!!   Thanks BP. 

Hey @Joe Butcher  Yes this will be flip. Can't wait to get pictures on thread. Gonna be a good one.  

Congrats !

Okay, here are the preliminary numbers and a few pictures of this property.  Purchased on Auction for $84,000

rehab est $44,000

est ARV $200,000

no money borrowed as of yet. 5 bed/ 3/bath 1 FP 2325 sf with formal, den and large kitchen

@Tom Keith looks promising. Is that a converted garage?

@Joe Butcher   Joe. I have been thinking this but I think it is a converted carport. Either way I don't like it. But I don't know if there is enough leeway for adding the carport back on. I do have a plan if there is enough $$ to make deal work.  

Congrats your preliminary numbers look awesome!

Tom Keith where's this property located? Congrats on the second deal! How's the first one going?

@Mike M.  Hey Mike, this property northeast of Gladewater off George Richie. 

I thought I would move foward on this property with photos.  We gutted home comepletely and going back.  closing on construction loan next week.  

These photos are not all but show the work.  The first one is one of the bedroom closets (3) that run the length of wall.  Not sure how to cover them correctly unless I use sliders alternating every other door?  The worse one is in the old master bedroom that runs length of 12' wall.  It adjoins the gutted shower you see.  That is James in last photo he leads he crew under GC.  Looking forward to any comments and/or questions.  Tom & Roni

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here