Thanks

6 Replies

Hi BiggerPockets community

I wanted to send a quick note of thanks to the whole community: as a (very) remote investor, finding BiggerPockets has been a real eye opener for me.

Until I found this community a few months ago, my investment strategy was limited to working with one turnkey provider to whom I'd been introduced a number of years ago, and zero options for leverage. Nothing wrong with him at all - but since coming to BiggerPockets, I've:

- had my eyes opened to a much broader range of potential deal types and structures - including many who are ready to truly "partner" rather than my previous setup of simply being "sold to"

- been impressed and grateful for the extent to which so many of you have been willing to answer questions I've posted on here and asked privately

- gone through what I feel like is nearly an entire self-taught course on real estate investment (and no doubt with an absolute ton still to learn)

- made connections with a number of you that I am confident will lead to mutually profitable business (I'll protect the names of the innocent, you know who you are)

- found ample opportunities to leverage my funds - though clearly am always looking for more!

So, in a word, THANKS! I can only hope to repay the favor someday - look me up if any of you ever pass through Hong Kong.

Hey @Ian Fisher  - Welcome to BP!  It is amazing how powerful this community has become.  I'm so proud that it can serve folks like you on the other side of the world and help you in ways never before imaginable.  Thanks for sharing with us!

The value is amazing, isn't it, Ian? Congrats on your REI education and contacts.

@Ian Fisher  Great post for a LOT of investors here on BP.  It is a great place to communicate with like minds. Some a lot smarter than others.  Be Well,  Tom. 

Thanks for posting.  It is nice to see people helping people.

Hello Josh & Brandon

The real estate community cannot thank you enough for putting biggerpockets together. I am not very active on forums but I listen to all the podcasts and have been to couple of local meetups.

Thanks again.

great to see BP of much value across the globe

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide