• Willoughby, OH
Votes |
Start a Real Estate mastermind group

Mike Alder
  • Investor
  • Willoughby, OH
Posted Jul 25 2014, 05:05

Hello BP members,

We are more than half way 2014 and this is has been my best year investing to date! With 5 months left I really want to finish big so last night I hosted my first real estate mastermind group. I invited 4 of my areas bigger players including: 2 that are excellent at raising private capitol, a master wholesaler (yes this does exist) and an investor that has the best cash buyers lists I've ever seen (he has sold 45 flips this year!)

How did I get these players to meet with me? Easy, I did a text blast to all of them stating dinner and drinks on me, the date and time being held at Michael Simmons B spot restaurant (I posted a pic of the text on my instagram page) . They were all in, we met at 6:30 grabbed a table outside and stayed till 11:00! The information and ideas shared were excellent! How mush did this cost me? Only $90.00 which included the tip!

I'm sharing this to show people for a mere $90.00 (or even less) how easy it is to get the  attention and time of your local successful investors (in this case 4 hours of their time), learn their techniques as well as sharing mine and expand your team. This is far less then the $5,000.00 seminar fee that shares "concept" investing and not real life transactions!

Loading replies...