First offer made and accepted!!!

15 Replies

Been talking about wholesaling for the past year but have never gotten off my butt do do anything.  I put signs out before but never called sellers back.  That changed this past month.  I got a call from a lady 2 weeks ago.  She lost the house in a divorce.  Got it back after she remarried.  The house has sat empty for 2 years now.  Made her an offer yesterday and she accepted.  Will sign the contract with her tomorrow.  

One down, many more to go!

@Andrew Bradley   congrats!

How long did it take you before you got the accepted call from when you started?

From the time I got her first call to the time she accepted the offer was about 2 1/2 weeks.  Could have been done a lot quicker but I tend to procrastinate at times.  She accepted my first offer.  No negotiating.  Makes me think I offered too much.  There's still plenty to be make for my end buyer and myself.

Congrats @Andrew Bradley  . Just shows what happens when you take action - keep it up!

Congratulations!

Congratulations drew keep it up bro

Congrats, thanks for sharing! 

Thanks everyone.  I'll report back once it's all done.

congrats as well

Right on, congrats! Keep the ball rolling and build off the momentum.

Congrats! Starting my direct mail marketing campaign tomorrow and hoping for similar success.

congrats 

Way to go Andrew!  

Did you already have a buyer lined up?  Are there laws against putting up signs where you are?  (I know they take them down pretty quickly in my area).

@Andrew Davis  

No buyer yet.  Have a couple looking.

Not sure of the signs law in the area.  I know a few people who've said they've been called and told to pick the signs up or be fined.  I haven't run in to that yet.  I avoid those towns.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.