Big Day For Our Companies Memphis, Dallas & Houston Invest! 500 Closings...

19 Replies

Big shout out to our team and a tremendous thanks!

As a team, our companies closed transactions number 499 and 500 this morning for the year!!!  

In 2013, we closed 504 for the entire year so we are wonderfully blessed to have already hit the number so early on our way to closing 580 for 2014.  The biggest shout out goes to the customer service team who communicate monthly with our clients building relationships and trust.  Our existing clients closed 299 of the 500 transactions so far....that is 60% of our sales to existing clients who have already experienced their returns, many who have been investing with us for years and they are continuing to build their portfolios!  

Excited for what is to come for our teams.  New cities, new investors, new team members and still growing.   A big thanks for the support, comments and opportunity to share that BiggerPockets.com provides!    

Medium memphis invest logo mdh 12 4 14Chris Clothier, Memphis Invest, GP | 901‑751‑7191 | http://www.memphisinvest.com | Podcast Guest on Show #224

Congrats Chris! That 60% repeat business number is most impressive. Thanks, Matt

Originally posted by @Matt R. :

Congrats Chris! That 60% repeat business number is most impressive. Thanks, Matt

Thanks Matt for reading the post and the message!  You are correct on the repeat business.  We identified it in 2011 and started really concentrating on it.  We track it every month and the plain reality is that it all comes down to comfort level and service.  Gimmicks like discounts or paying closing costs have never worked for increasing that number.  The only thing that has worked has been figuring out new ways to communicate quickly and on a routine.  Investors really appreciate having a high level of comfort and security and that has led to consistent repeat business.  

(That is a free lesson to all the entrepreneurs on here...no secrets to big growth! No matter what business you are in - It is all about trust, value and service!!!)

Medium memphis invest logo mdh 12 4 14Chris Clothier, Memphis Invest, GP | 901‑751‑7191 | http://www.memphisinvest.com | Podcast Guest on Show #224

Originally posted by @Chris Clothier :

Big shout out to our team and a tremendous thanks!

As a team, our companies closed transactions number 499 and 500 this morning for the year!!!  

In 2013, we closed 504 for the entire year so we are wonderfully blessed to have already hit the number so early on our way to closing 580 for 2014.  The biggest shout out goes to the customer service team who communicate monthly with our clients building relationships and trust.  Our existing clients closed 299 of the 500 transactions so far....that is 60% of our sales to existing clients who have already experienced their returns, many who have been investing with us for years and they are continuing to build their portfolios!  

Excited for what is to come for our teams.  New cities, new investors, new team members and still growing.   A big thanks for the support, comments and opportunity to share that BiggerPockets.com provides!    

60% is impressive Chris! Good work!

I'll use that as my bar to try to beat for attendance of the Summit next year! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend in San Francisco to share more about what you can offer!

Medium logoJ. Martin, SF Bay Summit | [email protected] | 510‑863‑1190 | http://www.sfbaysummit.com

That's huge, big congratulations to you and your team!

@Chris Clothier  CONGRATULATIONS! This is a huge accomplishment and as a client I know how good is your product and how professional is your team- from top to bottom.

Looking forward to seeing you in San Francisco this weekend.

Haim Mamane Palman | [email protected] | 650‑394‑7357

Congrat @Chris Clothier  !

Sounds like you also put a lot of people to work in the process of building your business!  I will be attending the SF meetup too, look forward to meet you and learn more about your business.

@Shawn Green  - Thank you for the shout out!

@Haim Mamane Palman  - really looking forward to connecting again in San Francisco.  I hope things are going great for you and hopefully you and I can talk about other projects this weekend!

@Ali Boone  - Thank you very much for the shout out.  It has been WAY too long since national pancake day.  Hope everything is going awesome for you.  I have not been back to the LA beaches in quite a while and I am feeling a need to hit the sunshine (could be the 33 degree weather this morning).  Either way, I will let you know next time I am in the area and we will hit an I-Hop!

@David C.  - Thank you so much for your comments.  You are correct.  There are a lot of gratifying angles to building a business and one of them is most definitely building a team, but also helping other entrepreneurs (the vendors) build their businesses.

We will spend between $15 and 17 million with local, small business owners this year as a result of our business.  That is pretty cool when I sit back and think about the other companies that are growing too.

I look forward to meeting you in San Francisco this weekend and getting a chance to learn about what you have going on.

@Chris Clothier congratulations! As a part of management for a Homebuilder at my day job that will close 500+ houses this year, I know the insane amount of teamwork that goes into that type of business volume.

I'm looking forward to congratulating you in person in San Francisco this weekend and hearing more about Memphis Invest successes!

@Matt Sauls  - thanks very much for the comments!  Sounds like the weekend is going to be a great event!  I'd love to hear about the business you guys are doing as well.

@Dean Letfus  - thanks for the shoutout.  I appreciate hearing from a fellow Memphis company.  Keep up the good work as well!

@Joe Mueller  - Maybe this weekend will inspire more events like this from BP participants.... like one closer to us in the Midwest.

@Chris Clothier  Awesome.  Great to see this type of post and it helps to create excitement for others to see your success.  Please keep sharing and keep growing.  Interested to hear what new markets you are considering and pursuing.

@Chris Clothier   I'd say that is a pretty good ratio: 60% repeat client number shows you take great care of client's investments and the 40% new client number shows you provide a competitive product with great value and are set up for growth. Congratulations!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you