How has BiggerPockets Helped Your Business?

5 Replies

Hi guys,

I was just curious to see how much many Real Estate Deals are made possible with BiggerPockets.  I know that the Duplex I'm buying was made possible by my agent - who I met through BiggerPockets.  

I know others out there have done deals through the platform, and I'd love to hear a story of how the site helped you, and to know how many deals have been made possible because of the platform.

Any thoughts?

The biggest thing BP has done for me is given me a community to turn to when I have questions. Oftentimes I can find a previous thread where someone had the same issue as me with tons of helpful suggestions without ever having to ask a question.

Easy, I met my realtor/future PM (he dosnt know yet) @William Robison  here on BP. We connected, chatted, grabbed a beer, shook hands and now have our third property (I think waiting on seller) under contract.
Other than that once I found BP it finally motivated me to get off my *** and jump into the deep end of the pool.

I am new to BP and looking to have a good journey over here. Till now BP has helped me to learn many things in the field of real estate. I had only lead from BP, and hoping to increase the number of leads in the near future. :)

BP has completely changed my investing philosophy.  Before, negative cashflow was a good thing because I was still "paying down the principle".  Bah!  I've turned a new leaf and will never look back.  I haven't made a deal thru BP yet, but I'm getting close.  Will update when (not if) it happens!  Gobble gobble!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.